PENECRETE MORTAR is crystalline repair mortar usually applied in conjunction with PENETRON® to install seal strips, reglets, and coves at joints to ensure water tightness. It is also used to patch tie-bolt holes and faulty construction joints, remediate cracks, and repair of spalled and honeycombed areas.
Chemical activation begins when the powder is mixed with water and may take several days to completely block the capillaries depending on ambient temperature and environmental conditions.
$148.80 – $303.26
Used in conjunction with Penetron for:
- Installation of seal strips, reglets and covers at joints to assure water tightness.
- Patching of tie holes and faulty construction joints.
- Filling of routed out cracks.
- Waterproof sacking of concrete “bugholes”.
- Repairing of spalled and honeycombed areas.
- Can be skim coated or feather edged.
- Can be applied to moist concrete.
- Fast setting.
- Inorganic – no polymers.
- Resists abrasion and mechanical wear.
- Freeze/thaw resistant.
- Certified for use in contact with potable water.
- Can be applied by hand painting, trowel or brush.
Note: All data values are average values obtained under laboratory conditions. Impractical use, temperature, humidity and absorbance of the substrate may influence given values.