Open Job Positions
Thank you for your interest in the Penetron Australia’s career page. If there is any open position that you are interested in applying for, please filled out the form below and attached your resume for review. Alternatively, you are welcome to send through your resume and a brief description of what you are looking for, and we will endeavour to get in touch with you should you be a good fit.
Job ID: PE012
Position Title: VIC Territory Manager, Melbourne
Position Type: Full Time
About your new company
Penetron is a growing, Australian privately owned company that is an industry leader in providing a range of specialised waterproofing products to the construction and building industries. The products have applications in infrastructure and private sector projects including hydroelectric power plants, sewage treatment plants, tunnels, bridges, marine environments, water retaining structures, residential and commercial basements, etc. To sustain the business growth nationally, we are constantly searching for experienced and talented sales professionals to join our national sales team. Also refer to About us for more information.
As a sales professional, you’ll be selling market leading products and solutions renowned for innovation, quality, and sustainability. When you are selling solutions to our customers you can be confident in representing a brand that leads with integrity and has tremendous expertise built from its 40 year plus history.
About your new role
Reporting to the Australasian Sales Manager, you will be a highly enthusiastic person with a proven background in achieving sales, and an unparalleled drive to increase the company’s market share. Your role will be to manage and grow sales in your territory in line with the Territory Management Plan & contribute to the overall sales results. The role has a strong business development component, so having existing contacts and relationships within the building industry would be an advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills and customer focus.
- High level of self-motivation and passion to increase sales.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a willingness to adopt change.
- Ideally you can demonstrate a successful track record in new business development within the building and construction industry,
- A ”hunter” salesperson is preferred.
- Good industry networks and the ability to foster long term relationships is ideal. A sound understanding of residential and commercial construction is needed.
- Comfortable in using Microsoft Office tools and the internet browsers.
- Experience with a CRM system is highly regarded.
- You are comfortable in working individually and in a team of highly experienced people.
- You are comfortable in learning new techniques, products, processes and procedures.
- You have a full driver’s licence.
An attractive salary package including base salary, car, laptop, mobile phone, super, and an uncapped commissions base is on offer. Sound interesting? Then, please Apply by filling out the form below and upload your most recent resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, contact the General Manager on email@example.com
Submit Your Resume
Please fill out the below form