Spray-on Liquid Sealer
Peneseal Pro, when sprayed onto a thoroughly cleansed concrete surface, will react with the concrete to form a sub-surface gel. This gel seals the pores, capillaries and cracks. As long as water is present, the product will remain active and seal future hairline cracks.
- Concrete roofs
- Podium decks
- Bridge decks
- Traffic bearing structures
- Seals existing cracks of up to 2mm in size.
- New hairline cracks will be sealed on contact with water.
- Protects concrete against water, chloride and sulphate ingress.
- Increases chemical resistance.
- Due to its sub-surface nature, it doesn’t affect the adhesion of subsequent products.
- Increases surface hardness.
- Simple, fast and economical application compared to alternative membrane systems.
- Trafficable within 6 hours after first water curing without affecting protection.
- It will not peel or scratch and the treated surfaces can be polished.
- No negative screed necessary.
- Non Toxic