PENEBAR SW-45 Rapid™
Rapid Expansion Waterstop
Penebar SW-45 Rapid is a unique sealing compound designed to expand rapidly when exposed to moisture making it a self-healing joint material for construction joint applications.
PENEBAR SW-45 RAPID™ is a unique sealing compound designed to expand rapidly when exposed to moisture, making it a self-healing joint material for construction joint applications.
Typical applications for Penebar SW-45 Rapid include building foundations, slabs, retaining walls, storage tanks, and similar non-moving cold construction joints.
Penebar SW-45 Rapid is packaged in 30 metres/carton.
Direction for use
How to apply Penebar SW-45 Rapid on poured-in-place construction joints:
- Carefully brush off all dust and debris and apply a coat of appropriate Penebar Primer to the area where the Penebar SW-45 Rapid is to be placed.
- Using the heel of the hand and moderate pressure, press a continuous bead of Penebar SW-45 Rapid firmly into position. Check to be certain that the sealant had bonded to the primed area.
- Splice the ends to form a continuous, uninterrupted seal. For the best results, cut each end at an opposite 45° angle and position the cut ends together.
- Gently kneed the sliced ends creating an uninterrupted seal.
- Peel the protective backing from the exposed side of the Penebar SW-45 Rapid.
- Pour the mating structural member into position.