Penebar SW-45 Rapid is a unique sealing compound designed to expand rapidly when exposed to moisture making it a self-healing joint material for construction joint applications.
PENEBAR SW-45 RAPID™ is a unique sealing compound designed to expand rapidly when exposed to moisture, making it a self-healing joint material for construction joint applications.
Typical applications for Penebar SW-45 Rapid include building foundations, slabs, retaining walls, storage tanks, and similar non-moving cold construction joints.
Penebar SW-45 Rapid is packaged in 30 metres/carton.
Direction for use
How to apply Penebar SW-45 Rapid on poured-in-place construction joints:
- Carefully brush off all dust and debris and apply a coat of appropriate Penebar Primer to the area where the Penebar SW-45 Rapid is to be placed.
- Using the heel of the hand and moderate pressure, press a continuous bead of Penebar SW-45 Rapid firmly into position. Check to be certain that the sealant had bonded to the primed area.
- Splice the ends to form a continuous, uninterrupted seal. For the best results, cut each end at an opposite 45° angle and position the cut ends together.
- Gently kneed the sliced ends creating an uninterrupted seal.
- Peel the protective backing from the exposed side of the Penebar SW-45 Rapid.
- Pour the mating structural member into position.
Penetron Australia are the suppliers of the worlds leading concrete waterproofing and durability systems designed to protect your concrete assets against aggressive conditions. Now YOU can have access to the worlds leading concrete waterproofing and durability systems available on the market!
CONTACT US DIRECTLY
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
PO Box 354 Moorebank NSW 1875